Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Turn On The Path

I thought I would write a new post directing all the new visitors to my new blog which is www.lonelychristianconservativevegan.blogspot.com
I am wrapping this blog up because I have left the “raw diet world” and settled into a cooked-raw vegan diet that is working much better for me. Raw was good for me for a year but I did have a strange effect of a peculiar inward “nervousness” that was just too unsettling after a time. I am now an ex-diabetic and contribute that to my high veggie vegan diet. I do think that the lack of any saturated fat contributed to that greatly. I am glad I went on the journey because I think the cleansing was what I needed but now it is time to settle into a sustainable lifetime diet for health. I don’t think anyone has to go on a raw diet to beat diabetes though. “”Dr Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes has proved to be very successful and so has Dr. Fuhrman’s “Eat to Live program”. I would recommend both. The proof is in the results and results are what are needed for those facing serious health threats. Not hype and philosophies. I welcome you to hang out with me on my new blog and enjoy the sticky topics that will be covered in the future,
Blessings,
Rosemary

No comments: