Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally a post and a video.

MMMm... I don't know what is going on here but it used to be that you could embed a video on your blog but I guess that is not happening now so I am going to give you this link to my youtube blog for this post. It is,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgUlkt1hfg
I have not posted for awhile because I guess I have just been too busy. The last few days I have been drying tomatoes because the paste type tomatoes are just now hitting farmers market in quantity. I have been enjoying the summers bounty with lots of salads made with heirloom tomatoes, Chinese cucumbers, red bell peppers, onions and greens. I plan on greatly enjoying the summer produce until hopefully this late fall I will be ready for more of the root type veggies. I wish I could have this variety all year but that is just not how nature works now sense the fall so I am determined to make the best of it.
The time has finally come and I ordered my high speed blender. The thoughts of green smoothies everyday, raw nut butters and seed cheeses are just dancing around in my head. I had made up my mind to get a Waring Xtream but that morning I was going to order I got an email from Nomi Shannon saying that she had some Blend-tek blenders for 100 dollars off so I ordered one of those. I think that I will be very happy with it. I am also looking forward to saving money by making my own raw nut butters and tahini. I hope the next post will not be as long coming as this one and may all of you be blessed.

No comments: